Monday, March 8, 2010

Anger management.... see you there?

Last night I almost lost it. Seriously. I'm not even kidding. If there was a chainsaw around.... well..... just call me leatherface.

There was a chain of events that triggered it but I'm not going to go into that. Let's just say there is quite a few aspects of my life that I hate with a passion. A passion that would of ended brutally if I chose to act upon it last night.

Few people ever have had the pleasure of seeing me snap, and I'm glad. I like to think of myself as cool and collected most of the time.

Things that have been the victims of my rage?
*Mobile Phone
*Baseball Bat
*Laptop? (can't quite remember that one, but I think my laptop didn't quite work right after I had one anger sesh)

I'm in no way a violent person, but sometimes you just have to let your animal instincts take over.

Oh and I'm not even sure it's anger, it could quite well be frustraion, which is in itself, linked to anger, but if I had to classify it as something, it would be frustraion

"While coping with frustration, some individuals may engage in passive-aggressive behavior, making it difficult to identify the original cause(s) of their frustration, as the responses are indirect. A more direct, and common response, is a propensity towards aggression." - Wikipedia

So what did I do last night to settle myself down? I bottled it up because I felt like I couldn't vent to anyone immediatley and watched "Rob Zombies Halloween 2" which had the most brutal violence I have ever seen. It was somehow settling which made me very happy, yet sickened me at the same time.


On another note, a friend and I were sitting in Subway today and these bogan kids walked past the window (after one of them came in and stole some drink out of the dispenser with his own plastic cup) and we were just staring at them, mainly cause we were being smart arses and wondering why they were so bogan. Anyways one of the kids came back to the window, thinking he was heaps tough, and my mate was just staring at him really dumbly and I waved at him, anyways feeling defeated he walked away. Was that the last we'd see of him? NOPE! He decided coming back and spitting on the window and then running away was the thing to do. What a crafty kid, I sure learnt my lesson. To be honest, the mood that I was in, I wanted to run the kid down, hit him to the ground and then drag him back to Subway by his hair and rub his face in the spit. That would of made me very happy, but would also get me into a lot of trouble.

Main points of this blog (for those who cbf reading it)
*Don't mess with me cause I will stab you in the neck
*Everyone sucks
*Die

So that's the end of my post teenage angst.

This isn't a cry for help, I don't want your help. When the dead walk the earth, the living will fill their graves.

Chad

2 comments:

Art is the crude way to describe it said...

Ahahahaha, Chad this is so funny (not the part about you being angry) but the kid filling a drink with his own plastic cup and thinking he would spit on the glass to 'show you'... how pov and stupid (clearly he has not been to school past year 6)! Think of it this way... if there were not deros in the world we would have less to laugh about!

The Chad said...

You make a good point! Who are you Point Girl?